Saturday, August 21, 2010

Krystel and DJ, August 13th 2010 at the Aerie

There is something to be said about tradition. I appreciate the fact that DJ and Krystel decided to have a traditional religious wedding. I love the pageantry and all the little intricate details. It was definitely a communal ceremony where friends and family were all involved. After the ceremony we all made our way to the Aerie in Happy Valley. I don’t think I’ve laughed so much during a shoot. DJ’s brothers were definitely the comedians and kept the shoot light. A highlight of the day was when Krystel’s brother commented that he could jump over Krystel while she was sitting on a bench. Jokingly I said that would work and he jokingly said OK. Next thing I know he’s running and jumping over Krystel and DJ’s brother sitting on a bench. The sun was great and we got some great shots!



No comments:

Post a Comment