Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Jordanna and Nick at the Nines and Lewis and Clark Law School!

Nick and Jordanna were wed at Lewis and Clark Law School Saturday night! I started the day with Jordanna at The Nineswhich makes for amazing photos itself. We met Nick at Lewis and Clark, Jordanna's mother is a professor at the school, so she had an in. I met with the couple 2 days prior at the school just to check it out, and I thought it was beautiful then, but when I saw it Saturday, it was absolutely gorgeous! Orange roses and flowers everywhere, candlelit tables, and stunning, elaborate centerpieces. Apparently Nick really likes orange, so it was everywhere! The shoes were the best part. I had such a blast with these two, I felt like a good friend by the end of the night. Awesome wedding guys! Loved it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment