Sunday, June 20, 2010

A Flair for the dramatic

I met this couple in the winter of 09. They were in from Idaho where they lived. I think it was the coldest day of the winter because I remember sitting down in the Starbucks and speaking gibberish like Mushmouth from Fat Albert for about 5 minutes because my lips were frozen. After we got over that initial hurdle we were off and running. I knew right away that we were going to have fun on their wedding day. They were so relaxed and a joy to talk to. They said that out of the ordinary was fine with them and I took that to heart. So, wedding day comes around and you couldn't ask for a better day. Sunny with clouds and semi cool weather. As you can see in these photos, out of the ordinary was more than fine with them. Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment